We know that getting Vietnam visa is small task in preparing for your trip to Vietnam but sometimes, it tends to consume much of your time and money. we would like to tell you some basis thing to get visa Vietnam for your trip. To avoid the unfortunate may happen to prevent your trip, http://mynguyentourist.com.vn will guide you all basis how to get visa visa for Vietnam. Please pay attension some minutes to read these information.
Who Need visa to Vietnam?
Vietnam Visa is an essential governmental certification for foreigners to enter Vietnam. In other words, it is an essential certification issued by the governmental offices of Vietnam, which certified foreigners wish to enter. Visa is usually stamped on passports.
Almost all visitors need a Vietnam visa to enter the country except for some circumstances included in the Vietnam visa exemption list as below:
1. Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos’ passport holders for visits of 30 days at the maximum.
2. Philippines passport holders for visits of 21 days at the maximum.
3. Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland passport holders for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
4. Brunei passport holders for visits of 14 days at the maximum.
5. APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies for visits of 60 days at the maximum.
6. For those who travel to Phu Quoc Island of Vietnam: Foreigners and Vietnamese holding foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate to travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc within 15 days will also be granted Vietnam visa exemption. Passports must be valid for 90-180 days at least depend on the Airline policy. After the visitors’ arrival in Phu Quoc Island, if they want to travel to other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days, they will be granted visas there and then by the Immigration Department.
How many types of Vietnam visa?
There are 10 types of Vietnam visa : A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, D, But in this website we just talking about 3 popular types of Vietnam visa : B3, C1, C2. If you wish to understand clearly all of Vietnam visa types, please check here.
- Tourist visa (C1) is for those who enter Vietnam for travelling purpose. It is valid from 1 month to 3 months, single entry or multiple entries.
- Business visa (B3) is for those who enter Vietnam for business purpose. It has validity from 1 month to 6 months, single entry or multiple entries. But this visa can use for tourist as well.
- Family visiting visa (C2) allows applicants to come Vietnam for visiting family, friends, relative in Vietnam. It is special for Vietnamese oversea … 3 months single entry is validity of kind of this visa.
It’s possible to enter Cambodia or Laos from Vietnam and then re – enter without having to apply for another visa. However, you must apply for a re-entry visa before you leave Vietnam. If you do not have a re-entry visa, you will have to go through the whole visa process again.
Re-entry visas are easiest to arrange in Hanoi or HCMC, but you will almost certainly have to ask a travel agent to do the paperwork for you. Travel agents charge about US$25 for this service and can complete the procedure in a day or two.
If you’ve got the dollars, they’ve got the rubber stamp. Tourist-visa extensions officially cost as little as US$10, but it is easier to pay more and sort this out through a travel agency. Getting the stamp by yourself can be a bureaucratic nightmare. The procedure takes two or three days and you can extend many times for 1 month or 3 months.
In theory you should be able to extend your visa in any provincial capital. In addition, it goes smoothest in major cities, such as HCMC, Hanoi, Da Nang and Hue, which cater to regular visitors.