Getaway from Ha Noi and get into Ba Be – one of Vietnam’s best ecotourism national park. Ba Be lake have offers more than 400 species of tree and 300 species of animal, waterfalls, rivers, valleys, lakes, and homes of many ethnic minority communities living within the area.
- Row on Nang river to visit Ba Be lake.
- Discover the daily life of minorities’ kids at Nam Mau primary and the hostel.
- Home-stay at traditional wooden stilt house of Tay minority.
- Admire spectacular rivers, deep valleys, and natural caves in Ba Be forest.
- Visit the most beautiful Hua Ma cave.
- Learn about the historic and traditions of the different minority groups.
DAY 1: HA NOI – BA BE LAKE (L, D)
It is worth for a long 6 hour drive through rural northern Vietnam to Ba Be Lake, is known as its crystalline water situated in the middle of some villages of authentic hill tribes.
Have lunch upon arrival before 3 hour along the Nang River to visit Ba Be Lake where you can swim in fresh water and visit Nam Mau primary school and hostel of H’Mong and Dzao kids.
Around 06:30PM: Trekking to the traditional wooden stilt house of Tay minority – Check into your home-stay and have dinner.
Overnight in Tay village.
DAY 2: HUE MA CAVE – HA NOI (B, L)
Have breakfast – Go through Ba Be forest to visit Hua Ma cave, is the most beautiful and largest cave in Ba Be National Park.
Back to the home-stay and check out – Return to Ha Noi, on the way back, stop to visit the Thai Nguyen Minority and Culture Museum, learn something about the culture and traditions of the different minority groups in Vietnam.
Have lunch – Head to your hotel in Ha Noi.
End of services – See you again!
|Group Size||1 pax||2 pax/s||3-4 pax/s||5-6 pax/s||7-10 pax/s||11-16 pax/s||17 plus|
- Children under 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 5 to 10 years old: 70% of adult's rate
- Children above 10 years old: full adult's rate