Beside the wonderful Paradise Cave, tourists can contemplate the truly Vietnamese architecture of Imperial Citadel of Nguyen’s dynasty or Thien Mu pagoda. On the other hand, Da Nang, a coastal city will bring to tourists fresh air, fresh sea food. These destinations will totally bring pleasure to Tourists.
- Learn about the Vietnam’s historic.
- Understand the unique architecture of Nguyen dynasty.
- Visit Imperial Citadel.
- Make the most of the great atmosphere around Thien Mu pagoda.
- Take a boat trip on Huong River and enjoy Hue folksong.
- Discover Paradise cave.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL – DA NANG – HUE (L,D)
Pick you up at Da Nang Airport and depart for Hue. Have lunch upon arrival – Check in hotel and take a rest.
Visit the Imperial Citadel (the grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen), Goddess-heavenly pagoda (Thien Mu pagoda).
Have dinner at restaurant and take a dragon boat trip to enjoy Hue folksongon Perfume River. Overnight in Hue city.
DAY 2: HUE – PARADISE CAVE – DA NANG (B,L,D)
Have Breakfast – Depart for Phong Nha. Stop by Quang Tri Citadel, Doc Mieu, Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai river.
Have lunch – Take a rest – Visit Paradise Cave (has the length of 31km, the longest dry cave in Asia). Return Hue city and continue to Da Nang.
Arrive to Da Nang.
End of tour and see you again!
|Group Size||1 pax||2 pax/s||3-4 pax/s||5-6 pax/s||7-10 pax/s||11-16 pax/s||17 plus|
- Children under 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 5 to 10 years old: 70% of adult's rate
- Children above 10 years old: full adult's rate