Just about 70km far from Ho Chi Minh City, My Tho seems to be the best destination for those would like to discover a part of Mekong delta.
- Discover the unique architecture of Vinh Trang pagoda.
- Row across many tiny canals.
- Learn how to make coconut candy, some handicraft products.
- Taste the local foods.
- Enjoy tea, bee’s honey and Vietnamese Folk Song.
- Visit Dong Tam snacke farm.
Full day: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho
Leave Ho Chi Minh city for Tien Giang province to visit Vinh Trang Pagoda which is one of the most ancient pagodas in this province. Enjoy a boat ride on Tien River as part of the delta to visit 4 islets: Dragon, Lion, Turtle, Phoenix Islets. Get on Thoi Son Islet to visit orchard of the local peoples, and enjoy local tropical fruits and Southern Traditional Music, etc. Have lunch on Phoenix Islet, local sampan take through many rich plantation canals and enjoy tea, bee’s honey, etc. Visit local industries like coconut candy and handicraft, etc. Visit Dong Tam snake farm which is one of the country’s largest snake-raising centers on the way back to Ho Chi Minh city.
End of service.
|Group Size||1 pax||2 pax/s||3-4 pax/s||5-6 pax/s||7-10 pax/s||11-16 pax/s||17 plus|
- Children under 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 5 to 10 years old: 70% of adult's rate
- Children above 10 years old: full adult's rate