- Da Lat
- 1-2 days
- From $39
- 33% Off
Traveling to Da Lat, tourists will enjoy a cool atmosphere and a tranquil life of citizens here. Our friendly tour guide will guide you to visit some famous sites in Da Lat.
- Cable car ride from Robin Hill to Tuyen Lam Lake.
- Visit Bao Dai King’s summer palace.
- Walk around Love Valley.
- Contemplate a perfect precious works of XQ Silk Hand Embroidery
Depart from your hotel in Da Lat to visit Tuyen Lam Reservoir, Truc Lam grandiose temple. Take the cable car from Robin Hillto Tuyen Lam lake, visit the Truc Lam Monastery which is the biggest Zen University Monastery in Vietnam. Enjoy the beauty of nature – the Datanla Waterfall, the last Emperor of Nguyen dynasty and also Vietnam’s last emperor’s summer hideaway – Bao Dai King’s Summer Palace.
Valley of Love which is the most romantic place for local honeymooner with many beautiful flowers, pine hills beside the Da Thien lake.
Top quality handmade embroidery XQ Embroidery Village where travelers could miraculous handmade embroidery works and find out how they make those fantastic. Last but not least, the strange architectural building – Crazy House – listed in the world top 10 strangest architectures
End of service.
|Group Size||1 pax||2 pax/s||3-4 pax/s||5-6 pax/s||7-10 pax/s||11-16 pax/s||17 plus|
- Children under 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 5 to 10 years old: 70% of adult's rate
- Children above 10 years old: full adult's rate