Cu Chi tunnels are a miracle construction of Vietnam fighter’s union. Cao Dai temple is a local religion with unique architecture.
- Pass through the green paddy fields along the way
- Take a look at an underground city with many infrastructures such as kitchen, hospital, living area…
- Watch a documentary video about Cu Chi tunnels
- Experience adventurous feelings by creeping through the maze of tunnels or observe the exhibitions
- Attend in time the mid-day ceremony in Cao Dai temple
- Contemplate their temple’s decoration and have a glance at Cao Dai’s ethical
Full day: Cu Chi – Cao Dai
Countryside and paddy rice field drive from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi tunnels. After watching a documentary video about Cu Chi tunnels, experience adventurous feeling by creeping through the maze of tunnels or observe the exhibitions. Have a lunch en route with Trang Bang’ specialty. Have an occasion to attend in time the mid-day ceremony in Cao Dai temple. Contemplate their temple’s decoration and have a glance at Cao Dai’s ethical.
Back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
End of service.
|Group Size||1 pax||2 pax/s||3-4 pax/s||5-6 pax/s||7-10 pax/s||11-16 pax/s||17 plus|
- Children under 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 5 to 10 years old: 70% of adult's rate
- Children above 10 years old: full adult's rate