- Ho Chi Minh
- 1-2 days
- From $43
- 33% Off
Mekong Delta is covered with a system of dense rivers and canals. In the past, the main transportation is canoe or rowing boat. Based on it, the floating market becomes a trade center to exchange things. It still remains until now.
- Boat trip to visit around this floating market
- Dip in the lush fruit and vegetation from the Mekong Delta
- Explore the village by walking or riding bicycle
- Stopover on the way at Bon Sai Garden in My Tho City.
Two hour countryside drive to Mekong. Take a boat trip to visit around Cai Be floating market, enjoy the vibrant ambience. Observe the bargain between the merchandisers and the buyers. Dip in the lush fruit and vegetation from the Mekong Delta. Cruise through the maze of shady canals. Enjoy local specialty lunch with deep fried “elephant ear fish” that rolled in rice paper wraps with fish sauce. Explore the village by walking or riding bicycle. Drive back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
End of service.
|Group Size||1 pax||2 pax/s||3-4 pax/s||5-6 pax/s||7-10 pax/s||11-16 pax/s||17 plus|
- Children under 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 5 to 10 years old: 70% of adult's rate
- Children above 10 years old: full adult's rate