1. Do I need a visa to visit Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
For more information about the necessary Visas for our destinations, go to the Visa Information pages for each country.
Please make sure that you have your passport, which is still valid for six months and contains at least two white pages. If you book services with My Nguyen Tourist, we offer you the complimentary visa approved letter. Kindly contact your travel advisor for this free visa service once your booking has been confirmed.
1. How do I reserve my tours with My Nguyen Tourist?
Just complete and send the reservation form on our website, making sure that you have given us your e-mail address and phone number. As soon as we receive your request we will contact you to confirm the reservation. It is our policy to reply to all requests within 24 hours.
2. Do you have tours available on specific dates?
Almost all of our tours are daily departure. To make a booking, you must submit a reservation form. Then we process the booking and reply to you within 24 hours.
3. I don’t want to make a reservation online, what can I do?
You can reserve by phone or by fax: You can call our 24/7 call center hotline at + 84.984.070.999 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Can I make a reservation directly through a travel agent?
Yes, of course if you would like to make a reservation directly with the tour operator or travel agent, you will need to contact them directly. However, we are in good position to make the offer, make the booking and run the trip as we are a local tour operator.
5. What if the preferred hotel is not available?
You will be notified via an e-mail (within 24 hours after placing your order) and we will do our best to suggest or book an alternative similar hotel based on your preferences and our experience.
6. What is the latest time that I can make my reservation?
We can only guarantee bookings made at least 3-working days (not including Sun & Public holidays) before the departure date.
7. How far in advance can I book?
You can book as far as 24 months in advance, but please ensure you remember you have made the reservation. We will charge 20% of total rate is required upon the confirmation of services require full payment 60 days before departure.
You can expect to receive the invoice as a reminder well in advance of your trip.
8. How do I make a reservation for someone else?
To complete a reservation for someone else, simply type in his or her name instead of yours for guest name. Don’t forget to use your email address to receive your confirmation information.
9. What happens to my tour booking if my flight is delayed?
Please inform us and the hotel immediately as any changes or fee will depend on the hotel policy. We will also try our best to offer you similar ground services.
10. Is it reliable to book online?
Making an online reservation is easy and safe. Just complete the secure reservations form (SSL – 128bit), making sure that you give us your e-mail address.. As soon as we receive your request we will reply within 24 hours.
1. What happens when I make a reservation?
Upon receiving your order we will process the booking. All reservations will be followed up within 24 hours with emails to confirm your booking.
2. What is a “confirmation voucher”?
Once the service you have booked is confirmed, we will send you an email confirmation voucher detailing all the reservation and price conditions. We suggest you to make a printout of this voucher to be kept and presented when requested. Your voucher will be accompanied by a booking confirmation number. Make sure to have it in hand upon arrival or hotel check in.
3. How Long Does It Take to Get Your First Proposal Letter from My Nguyen Tourist?
Upon receiving your request, you will receive the first acknowledgement to reassure you that we are giving your request immediate attention. Rest assured that your request is always our top priority. The full detailed proposal will be in your inbox no later than 24 hours or within 48 hours in the case of public holidays or special events.
1. What is your cancellation policy for hotels/tour reservations?
+ NON REFUNDABLE deposit of USD$20 per person for hotels and air ticket booking upon services confirmation and US$ 100 per person upon the packages tours services confirmation
Cancellations will be charged as follows:
- 60 days prior to the arrival date: Non Refundable deposit charge and the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 59 – 31 days prior to arrival date: Cancellations fee of 30% per group/booking and plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 30 days – 15 days prior to arrival date: Cancellations fee of 50% per group/booking plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 14 – 7 days before arrival: Cancellations fee 70% charge plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as flight company, boat company, train, hotels… in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- Less than 7 days before arrival Or No show: 100 % charge per group/booking.
*** Nonrefundable deposit and banking service fee will be forfeited in all cancellation cases.
Refund of Unused Services
- No refund will be given for any unused service after the trip has commenced.
2. How about the Credit Cards Refunds?
All credit card refunds will be processed in a timely manner. The refunds process dependent on your billing cycle with the credit card company. Once the refund instructions leave our office it can take anywhere from 15-45 working days for the proceeds to arrive in your account.
For more information on the refund, feel free to contact to our accounting department by email: email@example.com
1. Do children receive discounted rates?
Yes, we are a child friendly company and we apply the following discounts:
Children under 2 years old are free of charge for land services, only charge fee from airlines if have
Children from 2-6 years old: 50% of adult price
Children from 7-11 years old: 75% of adult price
Children from 12 years old up: 100% adult price
2. Do children under 12 years old stay in the same room with their parents?
Generally, children under 12 years of age can stay for free in their parent’s room using the existing bedding. The age requirement differs depending on the specific hotel’s policy. The general policy concerning room and breakfast charges for children traveling together with their parents or family is as follows:
Children more than 12 years of age: Any child this age is considered an adult by the travel industry. Normal charges will apply both for the room and the breakfast.
Free baby cots are only available for children under 2 years old upon request.
1. How safe are my credit card details?
The importance of security for our clients is of the utmost concern to us. We exercise great care in providing secure transactions from your computer to our server. We use SSL and our site is secure for all transactions. Unfortunately, no transaction is 100% secure. We are committed to protecting you and your personal information and will continue to monitor security options in the future.
2. What do you do with my personal information?
We have the utmost respect for your privacy and security. We never divulge any information to anyone without your consent.
3. How long does it take to get a confirmation?
We have the utmost respect for your privacy and security. We never divulge any information to anyone without your consent.
1. Are the rates on your site per person for minimum departure from 2 people?
Yes, most of our tour departures are private or small groups. Prices are based on 2 people for our scheduled tours.
2. What credit / debit cards are accepted?
We currently accept Visa and Master credit cards with a 3% bank fees and AMEX with a 4% bank fees.
3. What is the deposit? When will I be fully charged?
Once we have received your credit card details, we will charge a non-refundable USD$100 deposit if the reservation has been made at least 60 days before departure date. If the reservation is made within 60 days before departure, we will charge the full amount upon confirmation. Please be advised that we will charge your credits card only after having supplied you with a confirmed reservation.
4. Can I pay by cash upon on arrival, traveler cheques, bank draft, bank transfer?
All our tours packages and hotels operate on pre- paid basis. So we can only accept the payment in advance by bank transfer or credit card. If you wish to make wired bank transfer, please transfer to our bank account listed below:
1. My credit card number is correct, but it is not accepted on your online reservation form / I am getting an error while making a payment? Why?
There are a few possibilities:
– Make sure you are not using a proxy internet connection. A direct connection to internet is required for security purposes
– Our payment gateway opens in a new browser window. Make sure that pop up blocking software/features are turned off
– Make sure the input details are correct
– Make sure the card expiration date does not precede the reservation date
– Make sure you have not reached your credit limit
– If you get an error apart from the reasons above, please contact our online agent
2. Why is the price different from when I last checked and/or in comparison with my last stay?
This normally depends on market conditions and currency fluctuations. During peak tourist season, conventions, fairs etc., the prices are likely to change. However, once booked, the price for your hotel is fixed at the time of reservation.
3. Can I book/ pay directly to the hotel?
No. The rates displayed on My Nguyen Tourist’s website are available only through our Vietnam hotel and resort reservation service. Hotel walk-in rates are up to 75% more expensive. Our online agents are able to assist you with alternative hotels in case of non-availability and with other travel requirements which individual hotels cannot. All reservations on http://mynguyentourist.com.vn/ must be paid for in advance upon receiving confirmations from us. This is the only way to guarantee occupancy at the hotels and keep our prices low.
1. I Am a Foreigner/Vietnamese Man, Can I Share a Room with a Vietnamese Lady/Ladies?
Vietnamese Law requires a Marriage Certificate if a man stays overnight with a Vietnamese woman. We recommend you to mention this if it is your case and we will try to provide with appropriate advice when make the booking with us.
2. Who is my guide?
We currently have 25 My Nguyen Tourist guides that have all been carefully selected and trained. They are open-minded, well-educated and enthusiastic young people who can provide the traveler with first-hand knowledge of Vietnamese culture and history. They are also curious about foreign cultures and are eager to engage in a cultural exchange with visitors. Our guides speak English, French, Italy, Spanish and German. Many of them speak multiple languages.
We have guides in the major regions of Indochina (Hanoi, Danang/Hue, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Seam Reap, Vientiane and Luang Phrabang). Upon arrival at the airport, a local guide will meet you and be your escort for the duration of your stay in that particular city. However, you have the option of hiring a guide or a tour leader who will accompany you through your entire journey.
3. What are the check in and check out time at hotels?
The normal policy of hotels for check in time is after 14:00 hours and check out before 12:00.
Early check in or late check out is available depending on the room’s availability. An extra charge may be applied.
4. What does “rack rate” mean?
Every hotel has what is known in the hotelier industry as a “rack rate” (also known as full rate or published rate). These are the top rates a hotel charges their guests. While few guests actually pay this rate, hoteliers use these rates as a basis for discounting. Most hotels routinely offer discounts ranging from 10-30% simply for the asking.
Many business hotels offer bigger discounts on weekends when few business people travel. Likewise, resort hotels often discount their rates during the week and slash their rates during the off-season. Obtaining these discounted rates is often simply a matter of requesting the “corporate rate”, “weekend package”, or “low-season discount”.
Since My Nguyen Tourist books thousands of rooms with hotels/resorts in Vietnam and Indochina, we get the wholesale contract and we pass this saving on to you. You can save up to 75% off rack rates. Book Online With Us Today!
5. What meal is included? What is the restaurant like?
The breakfasts are included in the hotel. Others meals are included as stated in the itinerary.
We use local restaurants for all our trips and we select restaurants based on our experiences, client satisfaction, location and cuisine.
6. Can I have vegetarian food?
Yes, of course, you just select your preference on the special request section of the reservation form.
7. Is it safe to travel in Vietnam? Can I travel solo?
Traveling in Vietnam is generally safe. You can travel solo. Women and independent travelers have found it relatively hassle-free and easy to travel throughout the country. However, when traveling anywhere in the country, travelers should exercise caution and use common sense ty incidents.
8. Do you recommend a Travel Insurance?
We strongly recommend that all clients take our comprehensive travel insurance when making a booking.
This covers loss of deposit and other monies through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage and loss of money, medical expenses, and additional expenses to cover hotel accommodation and repatriation costs should any services need to be extended or curtailed due to illness or other insurance risk.
9. Where can I find information about the destination and country I want to stay in?
Everything you need can be found within our site. Just check our Travel Information
10. Can I have references for your company?
We have been professionals in the tourism industry for more than 10 years. We are a multiple award winning company and a member of the Ministry of Tourism, Hanoi Department of Tourism, PATA and ASTA. Also, our company has been nominated as the best luxury tour company in Vietnam by the readers of the Vietnam Economic Times.
International Trading Name in English: MY NGUYEN TSC CO., LTD
Company Name in Vietnamese: Cong Ty TNHH Thuong Mai Va Dich Vu My Nguyen:
Company Licence & Tax Id Number: 0314339322 issued by The General Taxes Department of Vietnam.
My Nguyen Tourist is our branding name, registered by the National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam.
11. Who can I contact if I need immediate help?
If traveling with your tour guide, please contact him first. If this does not resolve your issue , you can contact our Customer Service Manager in French, English and Vietnamese twenty-four hours a day: +84.984.070.999 – Mr. Lam (English, French and Vietnamese).
12. Is there someone pick up me at airport?
Our tour package is generally airport to airport, so check if your airport transfer is included in our services voucher.
13. Can I change the travel dates after issuing the tickets and hotel vouchers?
Packages usually have certain booking terms and restrictions and date changes may be subject to charges or not permitted.
14. You are a luxury tour company. When I purchase a standard tour package from you, Can I Expect the Luxury?
No, We Sell Luxury Products and Non Luxury Products. The Tour Packages Are Mentioned Clearly: Standard (2 star hotel), Superior (3 star), First Class (4 star), Deluxe (5 star) and Luxury (luxurious 5 star accommodation and service). However, you will enjoy our high quality service for every tour category. We are here to ensure a worry and hassle free holiday in our country.
15. Which airlines fly to Vietnam ?
There are many airline companies which fly to Vietnam every day.
From Europe, you can fly with Air France ( http://www.airfrance.com ), British Airway ( http://www.britishairways.com ), Lufthansa ( http://www.lufthansa.com ), Eva air ( http://www.evaair.com ), Vietnam Airlines ( www.vietnamairlines.com )…
From Asia, Thai Airway ( http://www.thaiairways.com ) , Japan Airlines ( http://www.jal.com/en ) , Malaysia Airlines ( http://www.malaysiaairlines.com ), Singapore Airlines ( http://www.singaporeair.com ) … Tiger Airway ( www.tigerairways.com ), Air Asia ( www.Airasia.com ), Pacific Airlines ( www.pacificairlines.com.vn ),
If you are from the USA , Vietnam Airlines ( www.vietnamairlines.com ) and American Airlines ( http://www.aa.com/index_us.jhtml ) are the best choice
This website is recommended for searching all flights you want http://www.airline-network.co.uk/index.asp
16. We have our international tickets to and from Vietnam. We have booked a tour package using regional and domestic flights. Could you please advise what will be happening with our internal airline tickets within Vietnam, how will we be given these?
When you receive our service voucher confirmation, all services you have booked with us, including domestic flights, hotels and other logistic services will have been already confirmed. We issue your air tickets in Vietnam for your convenience and to avoid any potential loss. Our tour guide and/or our colleagues will deliver them to you in person or to your hotel in Vietnam. You will enjoy peace of mind as we handle your domestic flights fo ra smooth and hassle free holiday.
17. Why Should I Book Private Tours or Set Itineraries with Scheduled Departure Dates?
While most companies present a number of set itineraries with scheduled departure dates, thus forcing you to fit within their framework, we take a very different approach. At My Nguyen Tourist Co., Ltd, we offer private luxury vacations in Southeast Asia.
We offer private vacation itineraries that are personalized and tailor-made to perfectly fit your interests, preferences, and schedule. Whether you are traveling as a couple, a family, a group of friends, an organization, or some combination thereof, we will put together a trip that fits everyone’s desires and departs when you want!
The real beauty of private travel is having flexibility during your vacation. Because you have your own expert guides with private vehicles, you are free to make changes on a whim. There is no bus to catch, no rigid schedule to follow, and no large group with competing demands. This is your vacation, with your own private guides who are there each step of the way to ensure you have the perfect experience.