Cancelation by the Traveller
When book a tour with http://mynguyentourist.com.vn, customers also accept and agree with the relevant cancellation and refund policy. Please be kindly informed that customers may be charged for customer’s cancellation. So, customers should read carefully our below company’s regulations on tour cancellation and refund:
- Cancellation made equal to or more than 21 days prior to departure date: Full refund.
- Between 15 – 20 days prior to departure date: 75% refund of reservation cost.
- Between 10 – 14 days prior to departure date: 50% refund of reservation cost.
- Between 5 – 9 days prior to departure date: 30% refund of reservation cost.
- Less Than 4 days or now show: Non-refundable.
The specific cancellation and refund policy of each service is clearly published at the service confirmation sent to customers after successful payment. Please be also reminded to read through carefully before taking a trip in Vietnam.
Please note that certain rates or special promotions are not applicable for cancellation or change. If customers wish to review booking, please send us a confirmation email and follow the instructions therein. If customers wish to delay-modify-extend-cancel the tour booking please inform us as soon as possible via email email@example.com or hotline: +84.984.070.999
Cancelation by the MyNguyenTourist
We may cancel a trip at any time up to 28 days before departure date due to natural disasters or other external events which is unexpected and out of our ability to operate the plan itinerary. If we cancel your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or alternatively receive a full refund.
- In some situations where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less at any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights. So, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Please ask your booking consultant for details if anything’s unclear.